Thursday, November 1, 2012

"What i will do to graduate from high school"





                                "What i will do to graduate from high school"



In order to graduate you have to complete some task. To graduate you need to be a responsible person. Know who to behave during in school and how to respect other. You need to be responsible on what your teachers assign you to do in other to pass that class. I would study every night to pass all my quizzes/test that we do in class. Do all my homework and classwork. Whenever I have a test try to ccncentrate on it and try to do to my best on it. Try to have all the credits I need to graduate pass all my classes and don’t be absent a lot. If I’m missing some credits I would go with my counselor  talk to her so she could tell me what are some ways to get those credits that I need. If I would have to go to adult school intersection etc. I would go. I would try not to miss up in school or get Into trouble. I would try to do a good job in school. If I would need to stay after school for homework help or for my teacher to help me study for a test I would stay. Or I would go to a friends house so we could study together. Try to turn in every assignment of time and neatly for my teachers would understand it. I would try my best to graduate in order to get a high school diploma so I could have a better life and a good career. So that way I wont be depending on no one to help me out. So I could have a good job and get things I that I want to get like my car a house cloths and a good phone;).

No comments:

Post a Comment