Friday, April 12, 2013

Six flags


Six flags

The first time I went to six flags I was 12 years old and it was on my birthday. I wanted to go to six flags since when but we didn’t really know how to get over there. But at the end we ended up going. I was so nervous but happy at the same time. It was my first time getting in roller coasters that’s why I was nervous. My first ride was “Goliath” I was so scare to get in but I got on it with my uncle the most thing that I was scare about that roller coaster was the big drop that it had. I was so nervous when it was going up. When it finished I really liked that ride and I wanted to get on it again. But we just left to try other rides. At the end of the day it was pretty fun we left home like at 12p.m and I was very tired. But it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment